Thursday, 29 November 2012

Review: Maybelline Fit me foundation



recently I was kindly sent a sample of the Maybelline Fit me foundation I was really impressed with the size of the sample because its a fairly decent sized bottle which I should get quite a bit of use out of. The shade I received was classic ivory, which matched my skin tone perfectly. This foundation is so light weight and easy to blend. When its applied it literally feels like you have no foundation on your face and leaves your face super smooth. 
I would say this foundation is medium coverage but most definitely build-able. There is no doubt that I would recommend this and will buy it again, I had just bought a new foundation before receiving this and wish I had waited because I would of bought this instead.

I will post a review on my other foundation soon. 

For a full size fit me foundation it is £7.99 from superdrug

have you tried the Maybelline Fit me foundation? what's your foundation of choice ?


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl