Wednesday, 28 November 2012

terrible things

terrible things
please click the link below for details
terrible things by mollyinspire featuring a gold nailpolish


This weekend I have a memorial service ( I think that is what you call it ) for my uncle sadly he died a few years ago and yesterday was his birthday, the local church are holding a memorial service this Sunday and then were going to his favourite restaurant afterwards. I was unsure of what to wear but I think I'm almost decided, I want the outfit to be quite simple , I'm wearing a black dress but accessorising in red because its not a funeral people wont be entirely in black. False eye lashes are something I always where for events such as this and funerals etc because I don't want the panda eye situation like I have had in the past. I'm also bringing some flat shoes because afterwards we always go to the beach a set off some Chinese lanterns so I want to be able to walk on the sand easily also I'll probably bring a leather jacket or something for if its cold down on the beach. 

also the title of the post wasn't intentional and wasn't supposed to link the the theme of the post it just happens to be the title of a song by mayday parade , its like my favourite song at the moment cant stop listening to it. when I realised the title sort of linked I found it quite fitting so I decided to keep it. 


If any of you have any advice or ideas on what I should wear please comment below !



xoxo, just another primadonna girl  

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl