Friday, 9 November 2012

what I do when I'm sick ...

what I do when I'm sick ...

what I do when I'm sick ... by mollyinspire 





I've been ill all week but have still had to go on with my everyday life because I had a lot of important things to do this week. However, today I managed to pull a sicky , snuggle up in my onesie and watch last night episode of the vampire diaries online while eating some cookie dough and drinking a big mug of hot chocolate. 
I always like to watch cute movies or comedy's when I'm ill, today I discovered a really cute film, I came across it because I googled mine and my ex's names haha the main characters shared the same names , Molly and Adam . I like the films but it reminded me of my ex the story was so similar to mine except for they ended up happy and I didn't. the film is called '' the jerk theory '' if your interested :)
I have also been on tumblr reading all the cute quotes , admiring the incredibly hot bodies, wishing I had all the clothing and getting all depressed over all the couple pictures , forever alone ! 

what do you do when your ill ?


xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you , after a day in bed relaxing I feel a lot better actually :)xx

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl