Sunday, 23 December 2012

Christmas films

Christmas films


There is nothing I love better than snuggling up on the sofa, pigging out on yummy treats and watching Christmas films with my mum. We do this every year and this is what we're watching today.
+ elf - its just so funny and really gets me in the Christmas spirit. 
+ love actually - I watch this all year round to be honest. you can't beat a good rom-com ;) 
+ home alone - You know it's Christmas when home alone comes on don't you?
+ the greatest store in the world- this is so so so cute, I love it! I have to watch it every year haha. It was a BBC production and isn't aired anymore. luckily I have it on DVD, so unless you already own it, it's pretty impossible to find. 

what are your best Christmas films?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl. 

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl