Monday, 24 December 2012

Christmas playlist


001. fairy tale of new york - the pouges
002. do they know its Christmas - band aid
003. the power of love - Frankie goes to Hollywood
004. Happy xmas (war is over) -John Lennon
005. I wish it could be Christmas everyday - wizzard
006. Christmas time - the darkness
007. last Christmas - wham
008. step in to Christmas - Elton John
009. wonderful Christmas -Paul McCartney
010. stop the cavalry -jona Lewie

What are your fave Christmas songs?

I wont be posting for a couple of days as its CHRISTMAS!!!
to keep up to date with me check out my twitter here and follow me on instagram-justanotherprimadonnagirl

until then have a very merry Christmas!

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl