Friday, 7 December 2012

Review: Rimmel stay matte foundation



please excuse the shoddy pictures,
I was running dangerously low on foundation because I had so many on the go I didn't realise every single one of them was practically empty. So I had to pop in to boots on my way home, it wasn't one of the big boots it was the tiny pharmacy ones so I was limited with my choice, then I saw the Rimmel stay matte foundation and remembered how I had previously owned both the foundation and pressed powder and loved them. I really wanted to buy the pressed powder again as well but I'm only buying necessities at the moment, what with Christmas just around the corner, 18 day not that I'm counting;)

This foundation is perfect for everyday wear, its easy to blend with a medium but buildable coverage. and really purse friendly as well at only £5.99!
You can buy it from your local boots or superdrug or online here


what foundation are you currently loving?

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

1 comment:

  1. I have this foundation too and really do love it :)

    http://alllaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl