Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Review: VO5 heat protect



I never used to take very good care of my hair but yet I still wondered why it was dry, brittle, split ends and never seemed to grow. I used heat on my hair everyday unless I'm not leaving the house at all. I also dye my hair once a month, so I am causing a lot of damage to my hair. About 2 months ago I started using heat protect spray and have noticed so much of a difference! My hair is in such a good condition right now its soft practically no spit ends and is actually slowly starting to grow. I couldn't be any happier with the result, well unless my hair had grown like 5 inches but that was never going to happen haha.
I bought this product for £2.99 (i think ) from my local asda.

do you use heat protect spary?
which one do you use?

xoxo, just  another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl