Tuesday, 18 December 2012

the Christmas tag

I do not own this picture. 





what is your favourite thing about Christmas ?
Giving presents to people and watching their reactions (only if its a good reaction though). Also I love seeing my friends and family happy, Christmas is a time when everyone forgets everything and just has fun and enjoys themselves and for me that's the best gift.

what's your favourite make up look for the festive season?
My make up doesn't really change too much but less bronzer and more highlighter, I love a dewy look at Christmas and its often one of the only times I dare wear a bold red lipstick. 

real or fake tree? 
I love the smell of real trees it really makes everything so Christmasy (if that's a word) but they are just too much mess, bits falling off and then once Christmas is over it just sits in our garden we have 6 old trees next to the garage and we haven't had a real tree in two years so they are really really old. So I think I would have to go for fake tree and buy some Christmas candles to keep the house smelling Christmasy.

giving or receiving presents ?
giving all the way. Its so much more rewarding giving a nice heart felt gift than it is receiving one. Although if I get gifts you wont hear me complaining. 

do you open your presents in the morning or evening ?
In the morning. I have a 10 year old brother who wakes me up at about 5.30am every Christmas since he was 3 without fail. 

handmade or bought cards?
If I was talented enough I would make my own but I aren't even successful at drawing a flower so at card is pretty much impossible for me haha. 

whats your favourite Christmas film?
I doubt many of you will have ever seen this but it has to be 'The greatest store in the world' Its such a cute film. I would tell you to all go check it out, but it was a BBC film that aired for a few years at Christmas time, I don't think they show it anymore. If you happen to come across it watch it, its amazing. If you have seen it then comment below.

whats your favourite Christmas food?
My grandads Christmas dinner its amazing, he used to be a chef until he retired so his cooking is soooo good. Its literally perfection. 


I found this tag here, Laurens blog is lovely and would be a great addition to your following list.

I tag anyone who wants to do this, please link me so I can read your tag.

xoxo, just another primadonna girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow primadonna girl